Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Writing Assignment: Describe a day in class from the teacher's point of view.

Sometimes, even I have to admit that things are meant to work out a certain way. The first week back from winter break is always rough, but last week was ridiculous. The kids were uncooperative. They were not following their entry routine. They were not listening. They were off-task. And I had to write two referrals, something I do not enjoy as much as I used to. I will admit that I threw a temper tantrum or five. 

After last week's writing assignment, I have been contemplating how to approach this week's. flipped through my writing books, but I was not finding what I wanted. I started clicking through links on Pinterest (suddenly my new best friend), and there it was. The greatest writing assignment ever! I believe I may have some great samples to share next week. 

Link



1 comment:

  1. Exceptional piece of writing i am very thankful for the information. A lovely page of knowledge.
    Affordable Thesis Writing

    ReplyDelete